The MRC Biostatistics Unit is hosting an in-person workshop where a recent article entitled: Response-adaptive randomization in clinical trials: from myths to practical considerations and appearing in Statistical Science will be presented and discussed. The original discussion pieces that accompany the paper will be presented as well.
The event, supported by the British Irish section of the Biometric Society, is aimed at the broad scientific community working on the development of methods for response-adaptive clinical trials and their use in practice.
Date & Venue
Thursday 29th February, CRUK Cambridge Institute, Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE
· Professor William Rosenberger – George Mason University
· Professor Chris Jennison – University of Bath
· Professor Kert Viele – Berry Consultants
· Professor Lorenzo Trippa – Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
· Professor Peter Mueller – University of Texas
· Professor Monia Lupparelli (representing Alessandra Giovagnoli) – University of Florence
· Dr Sofía Villar – MRC Biostatistics Unit
· Dr David Robertson – MRC Biostatistics Unit
Register here: Response-adaptive Randomisation in Clinical Trials, 29 February 2024 | University of Cambridge
If you have any questions about this workshop, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIR members have access to a limited number of free admissions to this workshop. To access this discount please send an email to email@example.com .This will be assigned on the first come first served basis.
For more information about the event please visit https://www.mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk/news-and-events/workshops/response-adaptive-randomisation-in-clinical-trials/.
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20036-3441, USA
Digital Fax: ++202-216-9646
Analogue Fax: ++202-216-0246